– Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
– Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
– Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
– Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
– Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
– Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
– Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
– High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
– Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Colour of product: Black, Silver
Connectivity technology: Wire
Microphone frequency: 50 – 15000 Hz
Microphone input impedance: 150 Ω
Microphone sensitivity: -70 dB
Receiver included: N
Weight: 240 g
Item requires XLR lead.
1 x ULTRAVOICE XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Microphone delivered in a rugged hard case with microphone clip and stand adapter.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Cardioid characteristic with excellent feedback suppression, shock mount system reduces handling noise
Two-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises. Does not require any phantom power, 50 hz to 15 khz frequency response
Note: This microphone does not have an on/off switch
Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included, integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
Sturdy, reliable metal construction and electromagnetic shielding